Tuesday, February 12, 2013

How's everybody's week goin? Mine's pretty good:)  Got to schedule for next school year and I finally get to take some fun classes! YESSS!!! :D Haha

OK..back to business! I had to write a poem for my Pre-AP English class and I'm gonna share it with you guys:) It took a little while to think of stuff to write about, but I got it back today and got a perfect score on it...which is AwEsOmE!!!! You can read it below. Let me know what you think in the comments:)

Take a look outside,
to see a pretty sight.
It's everywhere, in the air,
falling, cold, and white.

Silent, peaceful, beautiful,
it falls on the ground.
Animals will venture out,
to take a look around.

Soft as a feather,
it rests on everything.
Children come out to play.
Oh, what joy it can bring!

Quietly it arrived,
but louder it will leave.
Drip, drop, drip, drop.
It says goodbye to me.

                      An original poem by: Kayla T.

No comments:

Post a Comment