Hey everybody! Sooo, yesterday was Valentines Day! <3 Hope your day went awesome :)
Here's step by step instructions:
1. Part the hair horizontally from ear to hear. Make sure you're about an inch above the ears.
2. Put all of the hair you just parted off into a ponytail.
3. Take your Topsytail tool or just use your hands to flip the ponytail from the BOTTOM. If you don't know how to do that, you pull the ponytail holder a little bit away from the head. Next, you take your fingers and make a hole through the hair between the head and the ponytail holder. Grab the ponytail and push it up thorough the hole from the BOTTOM. If you push the pony through from the TOP you won't get the right look.
4. Split the pony in half and braid each half. You can temporarily tie off the ends of the braids for right now.
5. Grab each braid and turn it over towards the face. Because you did the flip, the "heart" will naturally make the shape.
6. Bring both braids and the remaining hair into a pony and untie the ends of the braids. You have your "heart" shape now <3!
7. (OPTIONAL) If you want to make sure your heart keeps its shape throughout the day, insert some bobby pins into the back of the braid and into the hair. I added a pretty pink polka dot bow for some extra flair. Accessorize and you're good to go! :)
I hope you enjoyed this hairstyle and will want to wear it next year! Let me know what you think in the comments :)